You or one of your family members may travel for several reasons, to reach your destination in any place in the world, to take the necessary precautions while traveling inevitably will help, as will provide you with information about several dealing with different situations.
Many factors travelers multiple hazards that may be offered during the flight as a result of environmental changes on the fly during high distances, such as:
1. lack of oxygen.
3. Not moving for hours because there is not enough space.
4. Air pressure changes as a result of the rise.
Most people can take these changes, but those who suffer from heart or lung problems, and those who suffer from fear usually need special care, hosts will inform to keep their medicines in places that can easily access them on the plane.
Some of the health problems that could be faced by many people:
Pain in the ear and sinuses
During take-off or landing
At atmospheric air pressure change on the plane, the air expands usually in the cavities of our bodies, and more places affected thereby, ears and sinuses. With the sudden changes in air pressure during the rise and fall may cause discomfort for travelers, and for the ease of the pressure on the nose while keeping your mouth closed and blowing lightly, this helps to open the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear nose and mouth, which helps to pressure their equation, also helps repeat the process of swallowing or chewing gum or candy mode (clothed) in the mouth for a period to alleviate the discomfort.
If one of the passengers was a child, then use the milk bottle or pacifier help children avoid pain and discomfort during the flight, and in case you do not use either of them might notice the crying child and disturbed during takeoff or landing.
Rest and sleep
Many people find it difficult to sleep because of aircraft noise and the lack of space and lighting.
Here are some tips that may help you in this regard:
1. Select your seat wisely; choose seats overlooking the windows so you can lean on them.
2. Select the wings near the seats they provide you with a sense of less movement during the trip.
3. Bring behind the neck pillow that you already tried and you filt comfort.
4. Always dress spacious and comfortable clothes, and be sure to wear layered clothing, which can be alleviated when the temperature change.
5. Choose a convenient and comfortable travel sneakers shoe as your feet may swell while traveling.
6. Avoid stimulant beverages containing caffeine for several hours before travel, in order to avoid going repeatedly to the toilet.