Dear passengers to avoid any problem that may disturb your trip so please do not forget the three important things money and airline tickets and passports.
- Assured travel and the return date will avoid any travel disconveninsy.
- Prepare travelers names and passports (in English after giving information to ticketing employee, give you a reservation number, and the last date for the purchase of the ticket, and the ticket price if available (because prices changes) and the flight number, and date to departure. And do not forget the paper and pen to writ down information.
After the purchase of the ticket make sure that entered the ticket numbers in your reservation, preferably get a print, and preferably also contact the reservation Office for extra assurane, that if you’re booking through the tourist office. Passenger must be in airport prior to take off an hour and a half.
* When traveling on international flights must be a traveler at the airport before the take-off in three hours, especially in high seasons.
* You must have a passport valid for at least three months if you want to travel to Arab countries.
* You must have a passport valid for at least six months if you want to travel to other countries.
* Ensure to obtain a visa for countries that require a visa, and to contact embassy or consulate without relying on booking or tourist agency personnel, even if these countries do not need a visa in the past, because every year there is a change or modification of the regulations and laws
- Many airports have multiple exits and gates, so be sure to exit No. "" terminal and gate number "" Gate so as not to miss the plane terminal when you search for them at the airport.
- Counting the number of bags you possess
- Write your name and address on each bag
- Put a distinctive mark on the bag, for easy access when you see it
- Do not put valuables inside the bag
- Put the personal use things
- Read an overview of the country and see General Information.
- Get information about value of the currency of the country in which you want to travel.
- Be sure of the weather at your destination to take appropriate clothing
Important phone numbers should be with you :
- Your embassy’s phone No. in the country of your destination .
- Your issuing bank credit card phone No to call in the case emergency, with the knowledge that some banks require the card number when you request cancellation in the event of loss.
- A travel agent numbers and numbers of delegates and and acomaning persons in the trip.
Travelers Thrombosis (DVT)
If you have already suffered from deep venous thrombosis or pulmonary embolism, or if you are exposed to infection by any of them then you should consult your doctor before traveling. It is important to emphasize the need to continue to address allocated to the treatment of clots as medicines for people with the possibility of injury must take precautions. They are:
-Persons who underwent surgery recently a private surgery in the abdomen or in the bone.
-Persons who take birth control pills or hormone treatments.
-Persons who suffer from cancer.
-Persons who can not easily move.
-Persons who suffer from a genetic or hereditary disease regard blood clot.
To reduce the risk of injury to any of these problems follow tips bellow:
– Fluid intake frequently and avoid dehydration.
– Wear a spacious and comfortable clothing.
– Exercise regularly reduce the risk of developing these clots,
1. While sitting in the seat can work on moving the heels clicking on the floor once again fingers foot.
2. It can tighten leg (foot duck).
3. can walk around the aircraft at least once every two hours.
4. exercises that work on pulling back, bend the chest towards the top of the legs by sitting, try to stay in this position for five seconds and then slowly count to sit again. You can repeat this movement twice to three times almost every hour.
Time difference disorders resulting from (Jet Log)
When traveling long distances across regions with different time zone travellers will suffer tiredness, fatigue and trouble in sleeping hours, varying the intensity of these symptoms from person to person and depends on the remoteness of the area that was to travel to, and coping may need for a minimum of two days and may extend in some cases to two weeks to acclimatize fully with the new time difference.
Here are some tips that may help:
– Try adequate sleep before traveling.
– Set your watch to the timing of which will travel.
- If you are traveling west tried to stay awake as much as possible when you arrive at your destination.
- If you are traveling to the Middle try to sleep during the trip where it will be night time at your destination. While up there, try not to sleep during the day.
-If You have a work-related interviews, try to determine the time so it is daytime in the country, where your mind is more alert.
-Do not consume too much alcohol.
- Do not consume a lot of food on the plane and eat balanced meals.
When you move from one place to another traveling recommend that you carry some medical supplies such as:
- Analgesic and antipyretic such as (Paracetamol).
- Medicines to treat stomach ulcers.
- wounds Patches.
- Cotton swabs contain alcohol.
- Cotton balls.
- Anti-Sense that does not cause drowsiness.
- Drugs without a prescription to treat diarrhea.
- The sun block.
- Insect repellent cream.
- Hand Sterilizer contains 60% alcohol.